Grab An Exclusive Brand
Grill Slot Now!
Only 1 category now left!
BBQ will continue to sizzle in 2018
The Market-leading BBQ Campaign, now with a FIFA World Cup focus!
The UK’s biggest BBQ focussed Campaign returns for its 22nd anniversary and just in time for the FIFA World Cup in mid-June! Without doubt, the major force in the growth of BBQ culture in the UK since 1997, having been the ‘catalyst for growth in the BBQ market’* and ‘fundamental in changing consumer attitudes to BBQ’*. National BBQ Week returns for a record-breaking 22nd time and will once again be encouraging everyone to really go for the grill! *Mintel & The Grocer.
7 Key Media & Digital campaign activational areas
Major Media Focus
• 200 items national & regional coverage + 50
competitions during the week.
• Reach 25 million; Value £600k
• The BBQ Video competition returns with the chance to
win online Grill Glory
• Major activity across Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
• Targeted reach of 150k
Sponsor branded PoS
• National BBQ Week sponsor branded PoS available to retailers by download or direct.
FIFA World Cup BBQ Recipes
• 32 specially created BBQ recipes, one for each of the Country teams competing in the competition
BBQ Blog & Website
• The UK’s biggest BBQ Blog and Website returns
for a 22nd time, +/- 110k BBQ relevant usv's
Plus...7 Mobile Experiential
• Option Money-off coupon app. any retailer + brand insight options
3 ways to participate
Our main sponsorship categories fall into exclusive categories enabling you to not only claim major competitive BBQ advantage in your sector but also to take advantage of all 22nd National BBQ Week activities, plus claiming Official National BBQ Week status and ‘bragging rights!’
Support sponsorship offers brands a highly cost-effective opportunity to become involved in, by far, the UK's biggest and longest running BBQ promotion without the wider main sponsor options whilst still being able to claim those ‘BBQ bragging rights!’
Headline BBQ Sponsor
As a Headline sponsor of the 22nd National BBQ Week, you’ll be at the forefront of all activity both during the run-up and in the Week itself being positioned as the UK’s leading BBQ brand!
A Sizzlin’ Campaign To Drive Barbi Sales!