BBQ Comes of Age in 2017
The Market-leading BBQ Campaign
The UK’s biggest BBQ focussed Campaign returns for its 21st time! Without doubt, the major force in the growth of BBQ culture in the UK since 1997, having been the ‘catalyst for growth in the BBQ market’* and ‘fundamental in changing consumer attitudes to BBQ’*. National BBQ Week returns for a record-breaking 21st time and will once again be encouraging everyone to really go for the grill! *Mintel & The Grocer.
7. Key Campaign Activational Channels
Major Media Focus
• 200 items national & regional coverage + 50
competitions during the week.
• Reach 25 million; Value £600k
• The BBQ Video competition returns with the chance to
win online Grill Glory
• Major activity across Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
• Targeted reach of 150k
• ‘Appy Barbi, money-off coupon app. across any
retailer with brand insight options
Pop-up Guerrilla Grillings
• Gorilly & friends return for a series of pop-up grillings
across London/South & Midlands
BBQ Blog & Website
• The UK’s biggest BBQ Blog and Website returns
for a 21st time
3 ways to participate
As a Headline sponsor of the 21st National BBQ Week, you’ll be at the forefront of all activity both during the run-up and in the Week itself being positioned as the UK’s leading BBQ brand!
Our main sponsorship categories fall into exclusive categories which will enable you to not only claim major competitive BBQ advantage in your sector but also to take advantage of all the 21st National BBQ Week activities, plus claiming Official National BBQ Week status and ‘bragging rights!’
7 New BBQ Media supplement
In 2017 we'll be adding a National BBQ media supplement option in a leading national media. This will be an add-on option to Headline or main sponsorship.
A Sizzlin’ Campaign To Drive Barbi Sales!